We are a Mechanical Contractor specializing in the commercial HVAC and Plumbing industry.
We’re currently seeking a talented individual to join our warehouse team; this is a full-time opportunity. Working Monday thru Friday 7am – 3:30pm. Pay scale $16-$24 per hr based on experience.
Qualified candidates must be at least 18 years of age, be forklift certified, have a strong work ethic, HSD/GED and at least one year of solid work experience, (preferably in a warehouse/contracting environment).
This position performs shipping, receiving, order picking, inventory, delivery, etc.
*Operates forklift. Will also use material handling equipment such as pallet jack, dollies, and handcart.
*Tracks tools using computer or mobile app. as well as check that tools coming in and going out are in good working order.
*Delivers/picks up material, equipment and tools as needed and safely transports to various locations.
*Cleans and maintains warehouse/yard.
*Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
There are some physical requirements -frequently lifts, carries, and/or moves materials/tools weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted, and on occasion, lifting 70 pounds.
The right individual will be able to communicate and follow instructions as provided by the supervisor. This person will also be able to handle stressful/difficult situations and people in a mature professional manner.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Forklift Certification
- Minimum 1-year work experience, construction & warehouse/delivery driver experience preferred.
- Basic PC skills preferred.
- High level of initiative and commitment
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills – verbal & written
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Bend, lift & carry heavy objects.
- Knowledge of mechanical contracting trade a plus